Contact information

rustinandkim@hotmail.com
208-733-1848

Friday, April 25, 2008

The clock is ticking...

Thursday, February 13, 2008

We are down to the last 48 hours or so before puppy day. Molly is bigger every day and definitely feeling the drain of a belly full of babies. Like a true pregnant girl she spends most of the day hanging out on her favorite spot on the couch with her feet in the air. The kids get a kick out of feeling the kicks and trying to guess how many pups we will get. We have just a few last details to finish with our whelping box and supplies. The kids are out of school for the next three days so I am sure to have lots of "helpers." Can't wait!

3 comments:

beck said...

We love Molly! And we would love one of her puppies, but we'll have to figure out if having a puppy is for us.

Your website is fantastic!

Cassie said...

Kim! I'm very excited that you have a blog! And I have to say...I adore that picture of your family. It is definately in my top 10 favorite family picture lists, so don't hate me if I steal the idea some years down the road. You have a cute family. If you want to change your background, it's not hard, you just have to go to a good site. I have used www.matiekay.blogspot.com and www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com. Then you just follow their insturctions. Let me know if you need backup--its kinda weird the first time if you're computer challenged--like me! :)

Kari said...

Hope the puppies arrived safely!! Can't wait to hear how many :)